Tex Hollywood - April 27, 2023
Jen Selter is one of the first fitness influencers to go seriously viral, to make serious moves, to make serious money and to inspire MANY other girls into fitness to start showing off their fitness, or at least parts of their body that are fit.
Some would reduce Jen to a booty, which I am sure wasn't bad for business, as people seem to love booty and it made Kardashian 1 billion dollars.
I would say she's a content creator providing inspiration, life tips and clearly showing the world the benefit of a fit life.
Jen also brought us an insightful look into the lessons she learned in her 20s, maybe some of these are things you need to hear, so here you go:
A few lessons I learned in my 20’s
- You are responsible for your own happiness
- Life doesn’t get easier
- Healing takes time
- You won’t always have your shit together
- It’s OK to ask for help
- It doesn’t matter what other people think
- Hard work always pays off
- You need to learn how to say no
- Communication is the key for a successful relationship
- Self love is always the most important thing
- Energy is contagious
( this list goes on and on)
She is part of an ALO YOGA campaign that dropped all on the same day, and I figure fitness is a sport and so is Instagramming so check it out!
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.