SJ - October 29, 2020
Fans took to the streets of Los Angeles a couple of weeks ago to celebrate the Lakers Finals victory. For one of those fans the celebration turned into a trip to the hospital.
That's because the Lakers fan had an unfortunate incident with a firework that left him with a blown up hand. A video released by the LAPD shows the aftermath of his life changing accident.
Viewer Discretion Advised:
In policing there is one sure thing—no two shifts are ever the same. pic.twitter.com/l3S0895aUn
— LAPD HQ (@LAPDHQ) October 29, 2020
Apparently this guy wasn't familiar with JPP's story. If he was he would have known how bad of an idea it is to hold lit explosives.
Let that be a lesson to everyone. Don't fuck around with fireworks because they can blow your hands up.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.