ADVERTISEMENT

OTHER

Tom Brady’s Girl Veronica Rajek Does a Photoshoot!

Gallery Icon

Tex Hollywood - March 27, 2024

Veronica Rajek is not really Tom Brady's girl, but she was clever enough to get to one of his games while he was going through his divorce to profess her love for the player.

Whether she was genuinely in love with Tom Brady is debatable, I mean she could have been a fan, but as things panned out from that day forward lead me to think it was all part of a marketing stunt that worked.

She has tons of followers, she gets 75,000 likes on a picture, she runs her own subscription based site where she sells her exclusive content that probably makes her a ton of money and in promoting that, she releases content that is Too Hot for EgotasticSports advertisers, but not too hot for Instagram Advertisers.

Her body is rock sold and ridiculous and we can only hope Tom Brady took got a little kickback for being 90 percent of her marketing campaign, while her ridiculous body accounted for the other 10 percent that allowed it to go viral.

How about some video:



Comments
Disclaimer: All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on egotasticsports.com unless stated. If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us info(@)egotastic.com and they will be promptly removed. If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status.
>