Tex Hollywood - March 29, 2023
Every football fan's dream girl is celebrating her birthday. She is surprisingly only 24 years old, which is probably a mean thing to say to a girl who has everything, but I blame the internet filters and her glamourous looks for making me think she was in her 30s. I'm the worst.
If you are new, Gracie Hunt is the granddaughter of the Kansas City Chiefs original owner, who I think spent 250k on the team back in the 1960s, and that now wins Super Bowls under the leadership of Gracie's dad.
So if you're a football fan, or just a guy into the original rich chick who lives that lifestyle you want to sugar baby leech off of, she's pretty much top of mind.
She shared 24 things she has learned her 24 years of living and here is that list, if you're into reading a lot of words.
1. Don’t worry about the opinions of people you would never ask advice from.
2. Say yes and be spontaneous.
3. Life is like running a marathon, you just need to focus on the next mile ahead of you.
4. Love yourself: our self-perceived imperfections and weaknesses are often our greatest hidden strengths.
5. Get outside—even just for a few minutes each day.
6. Keep it classy, sassy, and a little bad a$$y.
7. Take your vitamins daily and get a blood panel annually (even better if you learn to read it!).
8. Learn something new each day.
9. Educate yourself on the food you’re eating and how it impacts your health.
10. It’s better to be single and focused than dating someone who isn’t right for you and distracts you from your purpose.
11. Perspective is everything—make an effort to see things from other points of view.
12. Find work that brings you joy and give it your all.
13. Make the most of the opportunities before you.
14. You can’t be all things to all people.
15. Failure is an essential part of life and growth.
16. Get right with God and clarity comes more easily.
17. Grounding and time in nature helps heal the mind, body, and soul.
18. Prioritize sleep—it’s essential to be your best self for you and others.
19. Family is everything.
20. Cherish each small blessing. This year I went from running multiple marathons to not running at all. You never know when that mile could be your last for a while, so soak in each step.
21. Control what you can control and let God handle the rest.
22. Finding a fitness goal can help heal hurts & overall health and keep you moving forward.
23. Don’t follow the crowd—pave your own path and walk the road less traveled.
24. Have courage and be kind.
She posted this photoshoot to complement her birthday win!
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.